HONDA CBR 250R TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
– 249.6 cc
– 26.4 hp
– Single (Ceramic) Cylinders
– Liquid Cooling
– Steel Reinforced ALUMINUM Chassis
– 165 KG
– 78 cm Seat Height
– 12.87 lt Warehouse
– 110/70 /17M / C Front Tire
– 140/70 – 17M / C Rear Tire
– 3 lt / 100 Km Fuel Consumption
ADVANTAGES OF HONDA CBR 250R
– Comfortable fit, as well as sport appearance
– 3 lt. fuel consumption in its class performance and fuel curve at a nice point
– Provides comfortable movement in traffic with its handlebars.
– The footrest allows the motorcycle to stand upright;
– For your spare parts and maintenance costs, your Japanese engine will be better for your budget.
– Seat height ideal for comfortable sitting, female users are very satisfied about this
– Provides a maximum speed of 175 km according to your maintenance accuracy
HONDA CBR 250R DISADVANTAGES
– The tires fitted on the motocross of the factory must be changed very badly
– Your standing motorcycle keeps your motorcycle quite upright
– Without the mould, the casing does not protect you from the wind
– When you go to get the fuel tank cap
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HONDA CBR 250R 2011 CASH AND 2014 CASH
– For Honda CBR 250R 2014, the seat is much more comfortable and the material does not slip past.
– With the Honda CBR 250R 2014 case, adding small nails to passenger restraints provides a more comfortable attachment to your luggage
– The Honda CBR 250R 2014 case has no exhaust protection, warn your passenger because it is likely to be damaged by the exhaust, and at worst, your passengers will work to clear the footprint of the shoe plastic as they press your exhaust.
– Honda CBR 250R 2014 revised on the windshield
– With the Honda CBR 250R 2014 case, the signal and horn button has changed, and the controls have more ergonomic lines
– The Honda CBR 250R 2014 case’s indicator lighting is not as blue as before, and the bluish background in the centre of the red and old case indicator is not used in new indicators
– The Honda CBR 250R 2014 chassis looks more imposing, and the design, coupled with the user, is closer to the drop model than the old case, adding more than 5 km to the final speed of the motorcycle.
– Honda CBR 250R 2014 attention to the lower beard portion of the casing, because the lower beard is not a separate piece as in the previous case
– The Honda CBR 250R 2014 enclosure has shortened the mirror arms, allowing users to use different design mirrors.